The Social Analytics Dashboard provides a framework for configuring and executing plugins able to search social networks (such as Twitter and Facebook) and analyse the content to provide useful insights for a location or event for instance.
Since v2.5, the changes are:
- Backend framework updated to Spring Boot (http://spring.io)
- Frontend framework updated to Foundation 5 (http://foundation.zurb.com)
- Service can now be fully configured and reset from the UI
- Pause, resume, cancel, delete controls have been added to jobs
- Added basic authentication and HTTPS proxy support
- Added configurable “fixed” EXPERImonitor client UUIDs for all SAD clients
- Log4j logging framework updated to Logback for both the service and plugins
- Supports EXPERImonitor API v2.1
The source code is licensed under LGPL v2.1.